Sunday, 25 September 2011

Alec Baldwin Teases Steve Martin About Breaking 'SNL' Hosting Record in Monologue (Video)

Martin Bureau/Getty Images Alec Baldwin has located NBC's Saturday Evening Live a lot more than every other person. With Saturday evening's 37th-season premiere, the 30 Rock star damaged his tie withSteve Martin to accept title. STORY: Alec Baldwin Describes His Emmy Absence "This really is my 16th time hosting, meaning tonight I'm passing Steve Martin and setting a brand new record which are more occasions hosting SNL," Baldwin stated in the monologue. "Now many people create a large deal concerning the record. I don't worry about this it's not really a competition, if it had been, I've won." He added: "Whenever you consider it, time is on my small side. What's Steve? 100? So, regardless of the number of occasions he hosts, I'll also have time for you to get caught up.Inch STORY: 'Saturday Evening Live' Skit Becomes Ben & Jerry's Frozen Treats Flavor Baldwin also quipped that Martin was "a large help" once the two located the Academy awards together. Inside a surprise to audiences, Martin turned up to protect his recognition. "Well aren't we happy with ourselves," Martin stated. "I had been just passing through the studio entirely makeup and that i heard you had been breaking my hosting record, even though I'm happy for you personally I needed to make certain you had been doing the work without using anabolic steroids or performance-improving drugs." VIDEO: Alec Baldwin Downplays the NY Mayor Talk Then he requested Baldwin to provide him a urine sample and presented a "medical team" and "expert on drug use" -- Seth Rogen -- to help. "I question if my being out here counts like a hosting?" he requested Rogen, who confirmed it didn't having a quick Search on the internet on his phone. Martin proceeded to drink the "sample," proclaiming it free from drugs. RELATED: Ben and Jerry's 'Schweddy Balls' Angers Parents Group Radiohead to spread out 37th Season of 'Saturday Evening Live' Alec Baldwin Steve Martin NBC Saturday Evening Live

No comments:

Post a Comment